This is an introductory session on how to do email marketing campaigns for your business.
We will cover:
- Why you should be doing email marketing;
- How to grow your email marketing database;
- How to stay with the guidelines of anti spam laws;
- How to use Mailchimp;
- How to successfully write an email campaign, Headlines, contents and click throughs and open rates;
- How to measure the effectiveness of your email marketing; and
- We will go through some of our campaigns and show you what has worked and what hasn’t.
We do email marketing for 3 of our own businesses. One his a teeny tiny database. If you read about this session through an email, you are on that one :). We have a database of 6,000 and another of over 43,000. We have sent some customers over 365 emails and we get a 30% open rate after sending that many emails. We will go through and show you how to do all of this, and more!
As with all of our seminars, this is designed to inspire and educate you to grow YOUR business.
Click here to register for Email Marketing for Fun and Profit
Be quick – it is limited to just 25 spaces.
Thursday 19th of May 5 – 7:30 PM
144 Colemans Road, Carrum Downs.