Current Open Positions:
Life as a member of Team Extreme
Working at Extreme Networks is a little different to working at many other IT Companies.
We accept resumes all the time and will first go through the resumes when looking to hire.
Our hiring criteria for positions are generally:
- Fit with our 4 key values;
- Proximity to Carrum Downs
About working at Extreme Networks:
We take our name seriously and we try to do a few Extreme activities. These have included Pistol Shooting, Armoured Personnel Carrier Driving, Sky Diving, Rally Driving, Paintball, along with some more traditional activities like Horse Riding, dinners outs and Gold Class movies.
At Extreme Networks we have 4 key values:
- Fun: We spend a lot of time at work, so we like to have as much Fun as possible
- Learning: We use the latest technologies so that we are in the best position to recommend the best solutions to our customers. We try to learn something new every day. We also pay a $500 bonus for Microsoft exams that you pass.
- Ownership: We take ownership of our customers problems and everyone in the team is expected to act like an owner.
- Communication: Clear, open and honest communication within the team and with our customers.
We solve Small Business Problems.
To make a meaningful difference in peoples lives.
If you have a passion for IT, if you love helping people and if you can find us, maybe you can join The Extreme Team.
If you are interested, please send your resume to iwanttowork[@]extremenetworks.com.au.